Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tourist


Our new chicks.

Drucilla flew in with her daughter Tuesday afternoon. Nyla was beyond excited to have a little girl here to play with. I haven't taken any pictures of the two of them together but they are really cute. R- seems to be having a good time playing with Bohdin and Nyla. We didn't do anything exciting Wednesday so Thursday we went downtown. Louisville is known for the hot brown sandwich which was invented in the Brown Hotel. Lots of places around here copy it but we went for the original. Unfortuanately they had already instituted the Derby gouging menu and they wouldn't give me a locals price even though I asked. I won't be back because I don't want to support a place that raises their prices for Derby visitors. The sandwich was pretty tasty. Bohdin loved it. Nyla hardly touched it. We stopped at the Children's museum for a short time and then had to go to Bohdin's soccer practice.






Tyler arrived early Friday morning. Paul, Jenn, and some of his friends arrived late Friday morning but headed right back out to the Oaks. Drucilla and Tyler didn't go and we all headed to the Louisville Slugger museum. It was quite interesting. Bohdin was fascinated by the factory tour and made his way to the front at every stop.






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with those chicks