Once Bohdin and Nyla were having fun with it she went back over. I like how she was going to use Nyla's neck as a stepping stool. She was stopped before it happened. She seemed in a fine mood even with the camera around so I thought I could get some pictures of the three of them. I never did get a good one and there wasn't much opportunity. That was the last straw and she walked around fussy the rest of the time.
Bohdin and Nyla were more cooperative and I have several shots of them being silly until something happened to make Nyla mad. I don't remember what it was. Her anger didn't compare to Cora's anger at me not giving her the camera. She wanted it and did not want to take no for an answer. Her crying face was my last shot before I stopped.
Here is the kitchen cabinet layout so far. The cabinets are the light birch color on the inside but darker on the outside. The cabinet next to the pantry unit has a bit of drawer front peeking out. The kids immediately took the empty cabinets over for a house. Those blankets are the roof.
After Cora climbed over the bag of insulation at the top of the stairs we doubled up to make it taller. It is more than three feet tall now so there is no way she can climb over. She realized that so she just pulled it out of the way instead. I caught her climbing down the stairs. The insulation buys us time but I don't know what we'll do. With our stair and hallway configuration, a gate doesn't really work.
Nyla continues to love school. I am so surprised at how much she has learned since Zippy has arrived. I hope I can survive an entire year of him. Bohdin' schooling is going fine. He likes Zippy as well so whenever I'm doing school with Nyla he comes over and tells Zippy random things or asks questions or answers the things I ask Nyla. I thought he would appreciate a bit more fun in his school so I'm going to get a few Playmobil figures and we'll recreate history. He seemed pretty excited about the idea. They just came out with the three Wise Men figures and those costumes do well for that ancient history. I think one of them could definitely pass as a Sumerian King. We already have Egyptian and Roman stuff so that will be fairly easy. Playmobil doesn't make ancient Greeks so the Romans may have to do double duty. Since we discussed archaeology last week he thinks I ought to get him the dinosaur eggs he's been eying for years.

No comments:
Post a Comment