Last week we received a very special package of horses from Buddy's cousin. When she was younger she was horse crazy and now that she is grown and doesnt' play with them anymore she sent them to us. At some point they need to go back to her I think so she can share them with her own children but in the meantime we will take care of them. I think Cora likes them the most. When they are set up she points at them and exclaims something.
Monday, August 29, 2011
In a Rush
I only have a moment now because we are off to the Cleopatra Exhibit in Cincinnati. My life has just been so busy that I just need to take at least a few minutes to write or I never will. Buddy was out of town for most of last week and that coincided with our largest tomato harvest to date. I made 28 cups of tomato sauce and it weighed just over 17 pounds. I will do the same tomorrow. I don't think there will be time today.
Last week we received a very special package of horses from Buddy's cousin. When she was younger she was horse crazy and now that she is grown and doesnt' play with them anymore she sent them to us. At some point they need to go back to her I think so she can share them with her own children but in the meantime we will take care of them. I think Cora likes them the most. When they are set up she points at them and exclaims something.
Last week we received a very special package of horses from Buddy's cousin. When she was younger she was horse crazy and now that she is grown and doesnt' play with them anymore she sent them to us. At some point they need to go back to her I think so she can share them with her own children but in the meantime we will take care of them. I think Cora likes them the most. When they are set up she points at them and exclaims something.

No comments:
Post a Comment