Monday, October 13, 2008

hrrmm

Bohdin makes a low throaty growl when he's mad in addition to crossing his arms. Nyla has picked up on the sound and now does the same sound to express her anger. It's hard not to laugh when Nyla does it. She seems so young to be doing something like that. Buddy thinks it is detrimental to her talking. She doesn't talk yet or really sign. She is expressive though and does manage to get her point across often. She understands so much though. She follows simple commands when she wishes. She doesn't like to let go of the knife when we ask her but she will put her shoes by the door.

A few weeks ago we went to post to drop off a lunch for Buddy. There was a man walking out wearing a uniform and Bohdin asked if that was daddy. I didn't even have to look twice since he was black. When I said no Bohdin asked "What does daddy look like?" A few days later I was wondering if he knew what I looked like. I was laying on the bed in the fetal position so Bohdin couldn't see me. We called him in and asked him what I looked like. He said "a turtle?".

Bohdin wants to look at toys online together so I have to end this now. He's really looking forward to his birthday now.

No comments: