Nyla was clinging to me in the afternoon so she watched me make the bread. She was particualarly interested in me shaping the dough into dinner rolls. I covered them up and let them rise on the table. Nyla went on to play with styrofoam peanuts. I checked on Bohdin who was watching a video in the other room. He had fallen asleep. It was 5:30 and a terrible time for a nap so I woke him up. When I came back into the kitchen Nyla wasn't sitting on the floor playing quietly anymore. She had climbed up to play with the dough and make a prettier dinner roll. She also opened the herbs I put in the rolls and dumped the entire container. Despite the new shape and interference with the rising process they still turned out fine.
Buddy's next two trips have been cancelled. The kids like it when he's around so I'm sure they will be glad. When Buddy came home last night Nyla went over the greet him first as usual but this time she ran over and said "da da da da" while running. It sure was cute.
Bohdin likes parking garages. Whenever possible he wants me to park in one. They built a new Target in Annapolis with a parking garage as the first two floors so I headed out there. I thought it would be a neater store but it really was just a Target above a parking garage. It was nice not to see a huge parking lot outside I guess.
2 comments:
Nyla just wanted to help Mom! I'm impressed she left them on the pan.
She picked them up, formed them and then put them back.
Post a Comment