This week went by really fast and I'm not sure why or how. We did get out of the house a few times but not for long. Bohdin has been watching way too much tv and even he knows it. Last night I told him he couldn't watch tv today until after noon. He didn't even offere a token protest. This morning he played, did some schoolwork, and folded laundry. We're slowly getting back into our old routine. He even taught Nyla how to fold the washcloths which made them both feel important. I liked how Bohdin made up a job for her so she could be included. I don't normally fold the washcloths.
Bohdin discovered it's fun to jump on the couch without the cushion. Nyla joined in. A while ago I was asked to post pictures of the clothes I have made for Nyla. Every dress she's been pictured in this summer I made. She would rather go naked though so lots of pictures show her without anything on.
Playdough
Bohdin was pretending the tent poles were fishing poles. Nyla joined him in his fishing spot.
1 comment:
Digging for Thomas instead of dinosaurs?
Post a Comment