Saturday, April 17, 2010
Busy with boring stuff
I was really busy with various things this week but none of it is interesting. I made a lot of progress with the painting in Bohdin's room. I have to add more colors to his shapes and do the corners. Each will be a different color. I meant to take a picture but forgot. Maybe tomorrow. We also had to finish the taxes which couldn't be filed electronically this year. I had a doctor's appointment complete with heated discussion. The doctor thought I might be happier in a different practice and she might be right. Bohdin and I planted beans and squash. I found sheets for the guest bedroom. We bought fabric for the new quilt for Bohdin's bed. I am going to make Nyla one as well but we need to get more fabric for her I think. I ordered most of her stuff online. She vetoed everything that had a small print. Now seeing the fabric in person I think some smaller prints are necessary to balance things out. Hopefully I can talk her into one if she can see it in person.

2 comments:
how did you get Nyla to wear non-pink pajamas?
Since most of her jammies are either Bohdin hand me downs or thrift store finds she doesn't have a lot of choice. She has the one pink pair that you gave her that she loves but most everything else is not pink. Her other favorite are the blue and white snowman jammies. She likes snowmen.
Post a Comment