Cora likes to crawl into Bohdin's room which is next door to our bedroom. Bohdin and Nyla followed her in there yesterday and turned on the radio. Bohdin picked her up and made her dance around the room. When they were dancing they went downstairs to build an elaborate pillow castle. Nyla had her pink castle and Bohdin built a castle with cushions and a sheet. It started on the left and wrapped all the way around the back of the couch to Nyla's castle. He was Archer Prince Bohdin and carried his collection of magic arrows (straws) in his pocket. I don't know the entire story. I know Cora was the gardener and I was the cook/queen. All of the fruit made its way into the castle. Soon colored construction paper was scattered across the floor because it was also fruit. Bohdin could not bear to take the castle apart last night. They played in there for a few minutes this morning but I think they are about done with it.
1 comment:
Well done, Cora!
Post a Comment