There was an Easter thing for kids on post Sunday. We arrived about two minutes too late for
Nyla to go with her age group. I was parking the car while Buddy and
Nyla rushed to the egg hunt. Buddy described it as a locusts descending on a field. Forty five minutes later when it was time for
Bohdin to do his egg hunt I was able to see the locusts. There were over 250 kids in
Bohdin's age group that were all released into a small field covered with 5000 eggs. It was crazy. Within 3 minutes that field had been picked almost clean. Buddy and
Nyla went behind to find any that were missed.
Bohdin and
Nyla found more eggs than I expected. It was filled with cheap gross candy.
We didn't stay too long because I wanted to head to the commissary before it closed and I knew Cora needed a nap. The kids had some fun on
inflatable things and did a mini golf course.
Bohdin said that was his favorite part. The picture below shows
Nyla dancing in excitement to celebrate getting the ball in the hole.
The kids gorged themselves on the candy yesterday. They were whiny emotional messes. The Easter Bunny is not bringing any candy to our house this year. I'm keeping the little candy I already bought for some other time.
Bohdin is in the orange shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment