
We've been scouring Craigslist for weeks in search of a new table. Our table is too small and doesn't have chairs. Since the baby chair attaches to a regular chair, Cora couldn't join us for meals until we found one. I found one I liked that was the right size for the space and we picked it up Thursday night. Cora liked joining us for meals on Friday but not as much on Saturday. She skipped breakfast and lunch but had blueberries for dinner. It was her first time eating blueberries.
Tuesday night Bohdin and Nyla were in the basement watching a video. Nyla came up with chocolate peanut butter all over her feet. I put her in the bathtub and went to the basement to see what happened. There was chocolate peanut butter all over the floor. Nyla did not have a good reason for doing it beyond just wanting to. I was so mad. Bohdin and Nyla were both crying after I talked to them that night and again the next morning when I made them clean the basement. They have not put so much as a crumb in the basement since. It better stay that way.Weaning Nyla was way easier than I expected. She put up some token resistance a few times but I could tell she wasn't putting her heart into the effort. Once she told me that she wasn't ready for a bike yet and that I hadn't listened to her despite her telling me four times. She hasn't brought it up in a few days. I'm enjoying the extra time in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment