Cora is standing unassisted now. Several times per day she'll let go and stand for a few seconds without holding on.
Bohdin and Nyla have been so excited about decorating eggs that I caved and let them do a few. I think almost all of them are broken by now. It spreads out the fun this way and cheap eggs are pretty cheap. They have done numerous egg hunts the past few days. The day I took this picture we had a high in the 80s. The house felt really hot. Nyla is wearing three shirts and two pairs of pants. She looked so overheated that I was eventually able to talk her out of some of the clothes. Yesterday it had cooled down considerably. Nyla asked me if it was going to be hot or cold which she normally does. When I said cool she decided to wear a short sleeve shirt and shorts.
We stopped at the toy store yesterday so I could get something for their Easter baskets. Since I'm a sucker I also allowed them to choose one small thing each. Bohdin chose African warriors and Nyla chose a little girl with an inflatable pool toy. She calls her swimming girl. Her kid was excited to come home and meet Square, Crane, and Dancing Princess. Bohdin came up with the name Crane. He said what else would you name a boy from China who now lives in Egypt.

No comments:
Post a Comment