Nyla jumping around to entertain Cora
Bohdin hasn't been feeling well this week. Monday and Tuesday he complained of a headache after lunch. Monday he took a long afternoon nap but he didn't on Tuesday. Last night while Nyla, Cora, and I went to the library Bohdin fell asleep for the night. He didn't have a headache yesterday but it does look like he has pink eye in his right eye. He seemed fine again this morning and we went to J-'s house for a little while. By evening he was feeling off again and fell asleep about 7pm which is about 3 hours earlier than normal. We had to miss soccer practice tonight.
Since Bohdin hasn't been feeling well Nyla has been playing with Cora. Cora absolutely loves it and thinks Nyla is hilarious. They have come up with several fun games together and a few less fun things. The pictures above show Cora and Nyla on the boat. Cora didn't get it.
All three birds have hatched now but I didn't take any pictures today.
Nyla explained digestion to me last night. I added punctuation to make it more understandable.
Each time I eat a food and I store it in my body everywhere I want it to be. And then the germs take the food and put it under their pillow. And then the tooth fairy comes and takes the food and then the tooth fairy gives them some toys. And then the next morning they wake up and take the toys to the basement.

No comments:
Post a Comment