The drywallers came today and in a matter of hours all of the sheetrock was hung. Unfortunately one of them also broke a piece of the new stove. Buddy will settle that tomorrow. By the end of the week this room might be paint ready. Buddy was right to hire this part out. It would have taken him forever.
We have a hydrangea blooming in our front yard. Buddy put one in Nyla's hair and took a picture. Why is her tongue sticking out? That's just what she likes to do. I have pictures of her as a baby doing the same thing.
Bohdin was practicing headers with a soft ball Sunday morning. Nyla and Cora were in the room playing.
Bohdin - Did you see at soccer practice the time I hit the ball twice with my head?
me - No. I missed that.
Nyla (with accompanying hand gestures) - I saw the time you hit the ball with your butt and penis straight.
Bohdin - Um. I can't do that.
Nyla - Well I'm practicing so I can.

No comments:
Post a Comment