Friday night I became sick. I started running a fever and just felt miserable. That lasted throughout Saturday. Bohdin and Nyla did an excellent job staying out of my way while I rested and Buddy's way while he laid tile. The basement is a mess of toys and half the living room has become a giant box, pillow, and blanket "house". They had a lot of fun playing and it was hard to pry them away from it.
Thursday evening we went outside to hang out. Cora started pushing the bike around but Nyla wanted to ride it. Cora was holding on and walking quickly behind it really well for quite some time. Then just as I was snapping a picture she went down. Nyla didn't notice and I had to yell at her to stop. Cora wasn't going to let go for anything. She skinned both knees but didn't complain at all. I took her inside to get some leg coverings and when we came back outside she did the same thing. She held on for a while but once again was dragged. She didn't seem to be hurt so I think her crying was one of anger.

No comments:
Post a Comment