Friday, October 14, 2011

Interview with Bohdin

1. What is something mommy/daddy always says to you?

mommy - I love you.
daddy - Hmm. (One minute later) Hmm.  I don't know what.

2. What makes mommy/daddy/ Bohdin happy?

mommy - Being with her Bohdin
daddy - He likes sleeping
Bohdin - My birthday

3. What makes mommy/daddy/ Bohdin sad?

mommy - Cora's crying
daddy - Not getting enough sleep
Bohdin - When Nyla hits me

4. How does mommy/daddy make you laugh?

mommy - Jokes.  You do pretty good jokes.
daddy - Tickling me

5. What did mommy/daddy like to do as a child?

mommy - Hmm.  Being with your brother?
daddy - Hmm.  I'm not able to think of an answer.

6. How old is mommy/daddy?

mommy - 35?
daddy - 63?

7. How tall am I?
mommy - Wait.  I know.  I'll be back. (He runs downstairs but comes back up empty handed) I'll just have to guess.  Fifteen feet and 3 inches
daddy - Let's see.  Twenty feet and 10 inches.

8. What is mommy's/daddy's/Bohdin's favorite thing to watch on TV?

mommy - The news
daddy - Football
Bohdin - I don't know.  I have a lot of favorites.  Okay, it's Wild Kratts.

9. What does mommy/daddy do when you're not around?

mommy - Misses me?
daddy - I don't know.

10. If mommy/daddy become famous, what will it be for?

mommy - Because of your temper?  (I asked him what my temper was and he said I was nice.)
daddy- Because of how much money he has?  (We wish)

11. What is mommy/daddy/Bohdin really good at?

mommy - sewing
daddy - Playing instruments
Bohdin - Running.  I know another thing I'm good at - picking my nose.

12. What is mommy/daddy/Bohdin not very good at?

mommy - Fighting
daddy - Flying.  (Nyla is listening and says that daddy is very good at lying.)
Bohdin - Digging with a shovel.

13. What does mommy/daddy do for a job?

mommy - Take care of everyone
daddy - Go to work

14. What is mommy's/daddy's/Bohdin's favorite food?

mommy - I don't know.  Okay I'll guess.  Soup?
daddy - I'm going to guess.  Noodles?
Bohdin - Chicken

15. What makes you proud of mommy/daddy?

mommy - You are one of a kind and I love you.
daddy - Daddy is one of a kind and I love him too.

16. If mommy/daddy were a cartoon character, who would I be?

mommy - Dora because you have the same hair color.
daddy - The Man in the Yellow hat because he is a man and he has hats.

17. What do we do together?

mommy - Play games
daddy - Tickling me

18. How are we the same?

mommy - We both have jobs.  (Bohdin says his job is playing)
daddy - We're both boys.

19. How are we different?

mommy - The color of clothing we wear
daddy - Our skin color

20. How do you know mommy/daddy loves you?

mommy - Because you always tell me
daddy - He tells me

21. What do I like most about daddy/mommy?

mommy - Daddy?
daddy - You?

22. Where is mommy's/daddy's favorite place to go?

mommy - The fabric store?
daddy - Work?  I know.  The military.
Bohdin - Granite America.  I also like Toys R Us.

Here is a link to last year's answers.  http://buddyhelen.blogspot.com/2010/10/bohdin-interview.html

2 comments:

P said...

I'm glad that Buddy finds time from sleeping to tickle Bohdin a little bit.

anna said...

I imagine that when you are that old, really the only thing you have the energy for is sleeping.