I did both of these interviews over the course of several days last week. Despite Nyla thinking that we adore granite places that is not true and we are so done with that. Also, Buddy does not watch baseball ever. I don't know where that came from.
1. What is something mommy/daddy always says to you?
mommy - You always say that you love me and I'm your special Nyla.
daddy - He always say I'm a silly.
2. What makes mommy/daddy/ Nyla happy?
mommy - Me?
daddy - Cora
Nyla - By laughing
3. What makes mommy/daddy/ Nyla sad?
mommy - By missing me
daddy - Me going
Nyla - You leaving
4. How does mommy/daddy make you laugh?
mommy - Funny stuff
daddy - Tickle me
5. What did mommy/daddy like to do as a child?
mommy - Play around with me
daddy - Play with you
6. How old is mommy/daddy?
mommy - Um I don't know.
daddy - Um I don't know
7. How tall am I?
mommy - Um. I don't know
daddy - I don't know. Taller than you for sure.
8. What is mommy's/daddy's/Nyla's favorite thing to watch on TV?
mommy - Um. I don't know.
daddy - Baseball
Nyla - Dora
9. What does mommy/daddy do when you're not around?
mommy - You try to find me
daddy - He goes to work or watch football
10. If mommy/daddy become famous, what will it be for?
mommy - I don't know
daddy- I don't know
11. What is mommy/daddy/Nyla really good at?
mommy - Cooking
daddy - Working
Nyla - Making people laugh
12. What is mommy/daddy/Nyla not very good at?
mommy - Um. Touching the ceiling.
daddy - Getting pictures hanging up on the ceiling.
Nyla - Getting cereal in the pantry
13. What does mommy/daddy do for a job?
mommy - cooking
daddy - working for a new kitchen
14. What is mommy's/daddy's/Nyla's favorite food?
mommy - Um. I don't know
daddy - The one that we had at his birthday party. (Pork and sauerkraut)
Nyla - Cereal. I mean a chocolate sandwich
15. What makes you proud of mommy/daddy?
mommy - Um. The kisses you gave me
daddy - I don't know
16. If mommy/daddy were a cartoon character, who would I be?
mommy - Um. Ours.
daddy - Ours
17. What do we do together?
mommy - Hug! and kiss
daddy - Tickle me
18. How are we the same?
mommy - We're not the same. Hey! Our teeth are the same.
daddy - Cora's teeth are the same and daddy's teeth are the same.
19. How are we different?
mommy - Our hair color isn't the same
daddy - Our hair color isn't the same.
20. How do you know mommy/daddy loves you?
mommy - Because you always tell me that
daddy - Because of tickles
21. What do I like most about daddy/mommy?
mommy - All the hard work he does
daddy - You. He likes you.
22. Where is mommy's/daddy's favorite place to go?
mommy - Science museum. I mean the granite place.
daddy - Um. The granite place
Nyla - the Science museum
http://buddyhelen.blogspot.com/2010/10/interview-with-nyla.html
2 comments:
cute, reaal cute (for both kids)
Buddy sure does like to tickle people.
Both of the questionnaires and the answers were terrific.
Post a Comment