1. What is something mommy/daddy always says to you?
mommy - Sure you can have some turkey.
daddy - Daddy. (Buddy says the correct answer would be "Where are your clothes?".)
2. What makes mommy/daddy/ Nyla happy?
mommy - I don't know
daddy - doing pants
Nyla - Cora makes me happy when he hugs me.
3. What makes mommy/daddy/ Nyla sad?
mommy - I have an idea! What makes Cora sad?
daddy - Doing not what he says
Nyla - Hitting me (Nyla is the only hitter in the family. She is not the one getting hit.)
4. How does mommy/daddy make you laugh?
mommy - Telling funny stories to me. (I wish I told funny stories but I don't.)
daddy - Doing jokes
5. What did mommy/daddy like to do as a child?
mommy - What? I don't know. Just tell me now now now!
daddy - Cry!
6. How old is mommy/daddy?
mommy - 4 weeks
daddy - 5 weeks
7. How tall am I?
mommy - Let me see. She runs a finger up from my toes to my head then says "This is how tall you are!".
daddy - 5 weeks
8. What is mommy's/daddy's/Nyla's favorite thing to watch on TV?
mommy - Clifford
daddy - Dancing shows
Nyla - Clifford with you
9. What does mommy/daddy do when you're not around?
mommy - What? (When Nyla asks what, it's not a sweet inquisitive what. It's more like a curt demanding what. Picture some tough guy in Jersey who catches you looking at him the wrong way.)
daddy - hammer
10. If mommy/daddy become famous, what will it be for?
mommy - I don't know
daddy- Doing math work.
11. What is mommy/daddy/Nyla really good at?
mommy - Tricks
daddy - Tricks
Nyla - Spinning. Catching stuff.
12. What is mommy/daddy/Nyla not very good at?
mommy - Eating candy
daddy - Watching some videos like me
Nyla - I'm not very good at sharing. (This was her truest answer.)
13. What does mommy/daddy do for a job?
mommy - Do computer
daddy - How about we do some Nyla answers?
Nyla - Watch tv
14. What is mommy's/daddy's/Nyla's favorite food?
mommy - Chicken
daddy - Salad
Nyla - Gum
15. What makes you proud of mommy/daddy?
mommy - Cora!
daddy - Painting a picture for me
16. If mommy/daddy were a cartoon character, who would I be?
mommy - A spaceman
daddy - A pirate
17. What do we do together?
mommy - Play
daddy - Play together
18. How are we the same?
mommy - When we are peeing.
daddy - When we are wearing pink
19. How are we different?
mommy - When we are not wearing pink
daddy - When we are not wearing pink
20. How do you know mommy/daddy loves you?
mommy - Cause I do what you said
daddy - When he tickles me
21. What do I like most about daddy/mommy?
mommy - When he gets the mail
daddy - Taking pictures
22. Where is mommy's/daddy's favorite place to go?
mommy - Grocery store
daddy - Chocolate island
I just noticed that the last time I posted a picture of Cora in the chair she was wearing the exact same outfit. Nyla likes to pick out Cora's clothes. I had chosen something last night but Nyla insisted that she should wear this instead. Nyla tried to make Cora's outfit coordinate with her own. Her way of doing this is basically making sure that they are both wearing pink.
Bohdin has been doing a lot of art this week which is great because he hasn't done very much since we've moved here. Nyla always joins in because she loves art. Here are some of the creations from the past few days. I guess it's pretty easy to spot Nyla's art since it is pink.

2 comments:
I didn't peg Buddy for the dancing in pink outfits kinda guy, ;)
Nyla is hilarious and very bright!
Miss you and your family so very much!!
Do you have skype so Tyken and B can chat.
oh and love love the underpants art pic, and don't worry you described tyken to a tee....6 will be a challenge, but I'm up for it <3
I don't think Buddy owns anything pink. Many of her answers were very imaginative.
We do have Skype now. We'll definitely have to let the boys talk.
Post a Comment