Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bohdin interview




It's been about one year since I last did the interviews. I copied this from Facebook over a year ago and it just dawned on me that the questions are really focused on me. I changed that this year a bit. I asked the questions for both myself and Buddy and when appropriate for himself as well. The questions were asked several hours apart. I haven't asked Nyla the daddy questions so I'll post her interview tomorrow probably.

Interview with Bohdin

1. What is something mommy/daddy always says to you?

mommy - You love me
daddy - I don't know. (with further prodding) I can tell you something he does to me. It's tickle me.

2. What makes mommy/daddy/ Bohdin happy?

mommy - I don't know
daddy - I don't know
Bohdin - almost everything makes me happy

3. What makes mommy/daddy/ Bohdin sad?

mommy - When Nyla hits you. (Nyla does not hit me. She hits Bohdin a lot though.)
daddy - I don't know
Bohdin - Falling down the stairs

4. How does mommy/daddy make you laugh?

mommy - Telling jokes
daddy - Tickle me

5. What did mommy/daddy like to do as a child?

mommy - I don't know
daddy - I don't know

6. How old is mommy/daddy?

mommy - I don't remember. Something close to 50 or 60.
daddy - Probably 60 or 70. (He looked at his previous answer before guessing how old daddy is. After this I covered up the answer he had given for me.)

7. How tall am I?

mommy - maybe 50 feet
daddy - 5 feet?

8. What is mommy's/daddy's favorite thing to watch on TV?

mommy - That dance show
daddy - Football

9. What does mommy/daddy do when you're not around?

mommy - I don't know
daddy - I don't know

10. If mommy/daddy become famous, what will it be for?

mommy - I don't know
daddy- I don't know

11. What is mommy/daddy/Bohdin really good at?

mommy - Well one thing is cooking
daddy - Well he is really good at tickling me
Bohdin - (He glances toward the hanging art project we just completed and says) Well I am good at art.

12. What is mommy/daddy/Bohdin not very good at?

mommy - One thing is running. (I must be the worst runner ever because this is Bohdin's most consistent answer over time.)
daddy - One thing is hmmm. I'm thinking. Hmmm. Running with me. He's not a very fast runner.
Bohdin - Taking pictures or making Cora stop crying

13. What does mommy/daddy do for a job?

mommy - Watch me
daddy - work at the Army

14. What is mommy's/daddy's/Bohdin's favorite food?

mommy - Hmmm. Cereal
daddy - Nuts
Bohdin - Mashed potatoes. Asparagus. I aslo like rice.

15. What makes you proud of mommy/daddy?

mommy - I don't know
daddy - I don't know

16. If mommy/daddy were a cartoon character, who would I be?

mommy - A superhero
daddy - (He saw his previous answer) I can't think of anything different. An explorer?

17. What do we do together?

mommy - One thing is talk together
daddy - One thing is read

18. How are we the same?

mommy - Well, there is one thing i can tell you. ugh. I'm thinking. (He never answered so I asked him today and he said we both help.)
daddy - We're both boys

19. How are we different?

mommy - I'm not a girl.
daddy - We're not as big as each other.

20. How do you know mommy/daddy loves you?

mommy - You say you love me a lot of times
daddy - I don't know

21. What do I like most about daddy/mommy?

mommy - I can't guess.
daddy - I don't know. That's a hard to answer question

22. Where is mommy's/daddy's/Bohdin's favorite place to go?

mommy - I don't know
daddy - I don't know
Bohdin- Outside! (Bohdin saw Buddy pull up and ran out the door as he answered the question.)

Here is a link to the interview from last year. http://buddyhelen.blogspot.com/2009/10/interview.html
Posted by Picasa

No comments: