Thursday, October 7, 2010

Insomnia

Nyla woke up quite early Tuesday morning and woke up Bohdin, Cora, and I in the process. We were very grumpy the rest of the way. Bohdin spent the day saying he was tired. We weren't able to do anything that day as a result. I thought Nyla would go to bed early that night but she didn't. She was actually the last one to go to bed. She laid in her room listening to music. I fell asleep at one point but woke back up again. She finally came into my bed and said she couldn't sleep because she had lost her powers. A few minutes later she was asleep. The late night didn't cause her to sleep in yesterday morning. She was up at 8 which is her usual time. She had a short nap in the car and once again she couldn't go to sleep in the evening. She lay in her room listening to music. Eventually I convinced her to come to bed with me and she was asleep in no time.

No comments: