I thought Bohdin's tooth was going to come out last week but I was wrong. When I saw it yesterday I thought again that it was imminent. About 30 minutes after I took this picture yesterday the tooth was missing. Once again Bohdin probably ate it. He apologized when I told him that it was gone. I don't care if he eats all of his teeth. It's his loss. He's been saving up for a toy and just ate his one source of money.
A strong line of thunderstorms is supposed to be coming through in about 30 minutes. Bohdin brought all the toys inside this morning. Buddy called with concern a few minutes ago because he's been watching the weather channel. I have the local news on and they are doing a good job of playing it up. We'll see soon how severe these winds will be. I'm doing this blog post now just in case we lose power. I'm also letting the kids watch tv right now which is unusual. We can finish school work later if the power does indeed go out.
2 comments:
And?? How were the winds?
As lame as I expected. I've seen worse in Colorado and Maryland many times.
Post a Comment