Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another one lost

I went and saw another potentially great house yesterday. I told the realtor I would take it without even consulting Buddy. It was too late. Why don't people delete listings once they are taken? A lady showed up to see the house while we were still there. It's not just happening to me. I hope something comes up soon. I refresh craigslist a million times per day now and check the mris daily. One needs to be fast in this market. Well fast if you're looking for water privileges. There are tons of places without but then why move? We can have a patio garden and save probably a thousand dollars a month.

I have been trying to clean the place up but sometimes life gets in the way. Yesterday Bohdin made the sauce for the enchiladas and while we were looking for a pan we decided chocolate cake would be yummy. So we made chocolate cake. Bohdin did most of the work. He doesn't know how to measure an ingredient without letting some of it fall. Nyla looked even dirtier before I took her shirt off. She loved the sauce for the enchiladas so while Bohdin and I were prepping them, Nyla stuck her hand in the sauce and licked it off her hands repeatedly. Bohdin was worried that she would eat all of the sauce and after eating the sligtly dry enchiladas I think he had a point.

 
 

The time change has not been kind to us. Nyla is completely thrown off of her sleep pattern. She is going to bed much later. Somedays she won't nap until late afternoon. Other days she goes to sleep midmorning. On top of that, she has been restless at night. The nights that she sleeps soundly, Bohdin wakes up with leg pain. It's happened twice this week. The first time he was crying and ended up taking a bath. The second he just laid uncomfortably until he fell back asleep. We're all tired. Well maybe just me since Bohdin and Nyla are running around the house right now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: