It's been busy around here getting everything ready. We need to find a renter before we move. We need to tidy up the place for pictures so we can put an ad on craigslist. I was hoping to take the picture when it was sunny but I can't wait any longer. The downstairs neighbor had her baby last week so there is even more urgency. She is home all day now and surely exhausted with a brand new baby. She doesn't want to hear kids running around. Unfortunately, that is there favorite thing to do together. Bohdin even came up with some solutions to our request of not chasing her. He tries to coax her into chasing him or makes her run and squeal by popping up when she's running.
Nyla has some new words in her vocabulary. Her most frequent word now is uh uh (as in no). She uses it a lot with Bohdin. "Do you want to play party now?" "Can you give me the cup?" Everything is uh uh. They were even arguing (as Bohdin put it) in the car about saying uh uh. That was a loud day. Her other word is hi. Bohdin thinks she is saying I and that he taught it to her. I haven't told him it's not true. He's so proud of himself and is trying to teach her other words now.
No comments:
Post a Comment