Sunday, March 8, 2009

Guessing wrong

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Tree
Tree who?
Tree come to eat you!
(Feigning fright) Oh no! A tree is coming to eat me?
It's just a joke. Trees can't eat you.

Now after every knock knock joke I get "Did you think a car was really going to come eat you?" in a tone that makes me feel like an idiot.

When we were in Colorado Bohdin asked a question about the number of something. I can't remember what. I threw out a number without giving it much thought. Bohdin guessed a number as well and after thinking about it I told him his guess was better than mine. Now he keeps wanting to compete to see who can guess better. The number of restaurants in Colorado and the number of jeeps in the world are two conversations I never want to have again. Especially if it is just a contest to see who has a better guess.

Nyla is 6 weeks older in these pictures.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's one for Bohdin...
What did the zero tell the eight???
Nice belt

Cap'n Neurotic said...

I don't know; that doesn't sound nearly surrealist or dadaesque enough to appeal to Bohdin's sense of humor . . .

Anonymous said...

That one is better than why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9.

P said...

what do you call cheese that is not yours?

nacho (not yo cheese) cheese