Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Maybe leaving

I'm supposed to fly into Boston tomorrow and then drive to Portland Maine. It's 8:37, less than 12 hours before I need to leave. I haven't finished packing. I still need to do all of my stuff, diapers, and misc stuff like the camera. The fridge and trash are emptied, the house is a half mess, and Bohdin and Nyla are still awake and playing haunted house in the closet. They should have been asleep an hour ago. I may have to wait until Thursday to fly. Luckily I also haven't made a car rental reservation. If I wait until Thursday I may be able to fly directly to Portland. That would save a 2 hour car drive and give me more time to prepare. That's sounding pretty good. That may be my new plan. I'll have to check the flights again but that is sounding like a good plan to me. Bohdin will be tired in the morning anyway. He was up before 6 this morning and he won't be asleep until 9. I guess I need to put them to sleep now. He doesn't usually wake me up in the morning luckily.


Here are Bohdin and Nyla playing in a fort a few days ago.
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: