We happened to be at the library last week during preschool story time so we joined in. Bohdin was at the very front during story time but left to go look at books druing the song/dance part. To my surprise he wanted to do the craft afterward. He has never wanted to participate in one of those in the past. In fact when we bought the tomato plants they had some craft and coloring stuff set up for the kids and we had to drag him over there to do it. Both he and Nyla made flowering trees with little pieces of tissue paper. This week we made it to the story time after a dentist appointment. Bohdin walked in and sat at the edge of a large group of kids. This is not a big deal for most kids but it was for Bohdin. He doesn't like large groups. Some of the other kids even touched him and he didn't move away. I stayed in the back with Nyla. She joined the group when it was time for the song portion. Bohdin came to the back at that point. Once again he was excited to do the craft. Today they made flowers with pipe cleaners and two pieces of paper. Nyla made one also. We had to redo Bohdin's flower because Nyla took it apart.
We have been stuck indoor forever because of the never ending rain. I can't remember the last time I saw the sun. They're predicting some sun for the weekend which will be nice. Bohdin and Nyla have tried to occupy themselves indoors. Here is Nyla riding on Bohdin's back.
Nyla tickling Bohdin
Bohidn grabbing Nyla's butt and calling her "Nyla squishy butt".
Bohdin wants us to play together now. He has glass stones which he is pretnding is treasure. I think I'm supposed to be the pirate that steals the treasure. He's going to attack my pirate with the cannon. I wish he had a friend to play with.
1 comment:
isn't Bohdin a little young to be playing Somali pirate? I guess you have the news on non-stop at your house.
Post a Comment