I woke up before the kids this morning and laid in bed reading a book. I heard Bohdin who was next to me say "Upside down". I turned to him and he was looking at me and smiling. I told him good morning and asked him if he slept well and if he had a dream. He replied no. Then after a pause he went on to say "But sometimes I do. A real dream. A dream I can see. It's like I disappear from the bed and go somewhere else."
That was the most poetic description of dreaming I've ever encountered. I jumped out of bed to write it down before I could forget. Perhaps he'll be a writer someday.
Yesterday Bohdin was near me and said he found a bug on his head. He dropped it on the pillow next to me. It was a tick. He said it felt like a lump on the back of his head and that he couldn't feel the legs. He thinks the legs were rolled up like a ball. He seems to be the only one who had a tick.
No comments:
Post a Comment