Monday, July 27, 2009
Friday
On Thursday a package arrived of Playmobil stuff. There were two things in there for Bohdin. Several months ago I told him that he could have a party when he weaned with a cake, presents, and a pinata. He weaned in June but we haven't had the party yet. Buddy made a really cool rocket pinata several weeks ago that has been sitting in a corner. Since I was already ordering Nyla's present I let Bohdin pick the things he wanted as well. When the package arrived he didn't want to wait and said he would open his presents right away and not have a party at all. He loved the things he had chosen which were full of Playmobil gold. We opened the package around 4pm and at 11pm after hours of playing he wasn't ready to go to sleep. He was out there with a flashlight trying to "finish his story". He eventually fell asleep on the floor and then later went to sleep with Nana. He woke up ready to play again the next morning. We dropped Nana off at the train station so she could have a chance to explore DC without two kids slowing her down. Bohdin wanted to go but I talked him out of it. Instead we went to the library and comissary. He spent much of the day playing. I think he finally finished his story.

No comments:
Post a Comment