Monday, July 6, 2009
Getting ready
Our 11th anniversary was the end of June and we decided to celebrate it over the July 4th weekend when Buddy had four days off. The original plan was to West Virginia but it wasn't a concrete plan and we changed it at the last minute to Virginia since Buddy had free tickets to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. Thursday was a blur of getting ready and I didn't even finish everything I wanted since Nyla had a late nap. I was stuck at home until she slept. When we finally went out that evening Nyla insisted on wearing a sweater. She actually picked out her entire outfit which she often likes to do. I need to hide her winter clothes so she doesn't give herself heat stroke. I had already nixed the fleece pants she wanted to wear. She was mad when Buddy took it off her when we were outside but it was way too hot to wear.

No comments:
Post a Comment