Pictures don't tell the whole story. From the pictures above they look like two very loving siblings. In the first picture they were carrying pillows together to the tent. That was the last one. Right after I took that picture Bodhin started walking too fast which made Nyla cry. She laid down on the floor pouting. The hug in picture number two came after Bohdin deliberately kicked Nyla. They actually were getting along in picture number three.
I took the kids out last night in the stroller. I want to get started with that running program again. We passed the playground and told them we would stop afterward. Bohdin fell asleep before I was even half done. It was seven o'clock. He has been going to bed much to late recently. He didn't wake up this morning until nearly nine. He should feel nice and refreshed today. I still stopped with Nyla at the playground while Bohdin slept. I chased her a lot which she thought was great. When we came home I had her tell Buddy what we did at the playground. She said "Me fast".

1 comment:
I can't believe that Nyla is running she was barely walking last time I saw her.
Post a Comment