I was filling paint bottles while Bohdin and Nyla were playing with marbles. Cora was in between them and me watching and playing with her own stuff. Nyla wandered off to the other room for a minute and Cora started crawling toward the marbles. Bohdin shouted out to Nyla in the other room
Bohdin - Nyla, can you move Cora or something?
Nyla - Yes boss, I mean Bohdin.
me - (I start chuckling a little bit and grab a paper and pencil to write this down)
Bohdin - Don't say that. Did you say something funny?
Nyla - Yes. I said toothpick!
A few minutes later she called him boss again. I asked Bohdin why she called him that. Bohdin didn't know but Nyla overheard and said "Because I don't know Bohdin's name!".
Nyla and Cora were together while I was cooking dinner. They both started crying so I wen to investigate. Somehow Cora bonked her head and Nyla felt responsible. She was very sorry so she was crying. I picked up Cora and patted Nyla on her back and said something. I should have hugged her. Since she needed a hug she went to Bohdin who hugged her until she felt better.
Bohdin likes that he can pick up Cora and has also discovered that he can make her walk. I think he enjoys it more than she does.
This morning we were talking about tsunamis as we watched a program on the history channel about them. Nyla wasn't able to say tsunami correctly and said tsumommy instead. We went to the library and then several other places. Cora only slept 30 minutes in the car so when I was making dinner she fell sound asleep on my back. It didn't last long enough though. In the past 10 hours she has only slept about one hour which is not nearly enough for her. She does not do well when we go out. At least she ate.

No comments:
Post a Comment