Cora desperately wants to stand. She tries really really hard to do it by pulling up on anything she can find although the most convenient thing is me. When she finally stands she is so unsteady she seems to be dancing. Her hips shake around as she tries so hard to stand still. With all the practice she's had over the last few days she does seem to be getting better. She also really wants to be able to crawl on all fours. Several times per day she'll get on all fours from a sitting position and rock forward a bit. In the end she just goes back to sitting. Someday very soon she'll be crawling fast. I'm still trying to keep up with her crawling slow. I'm pretty sure she ate a piece of styrofoam yesterday. On Thursday she ate some of Nyla's dark chocolate peanut butter sandwich. It's the first food she has eaten that she actually likes. Of course it's also a food she is not supposed to be eating yet. When the kids were painting yesterday I had to work hard to keep her away. I was cleaning brushes and glanced over to see Cora looking out the window. It looked like a great shot so I grabbed the camera as fast as I could. Just before I took the picture Nyla went over. Cora turned around and I tried to take a picture fast. As I was taking the picture I noticed Cora was not just happily looking out the window but rather eating art.
The kids were doing silly poses as I was taking pictures. Nyla said she looked like a hot dog in her yoga pose below.

No comments:
Post a Comment