Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pictures



I know the pictures didn't post earlier.  Cora had just woken up and we had 19 minutes before story time began.  The kids weren't dressed and I wasn't sure if Bohdin had eaten breakfast yet.  The books weren't packed either so there just wasn't any time.  We arrived at story time about 10 minutes late.  Bohdin normally goes in before me since it takes so much time to unbuckle the girls, get Cora strapped on, and grab the heavy library bags.  Nyla almost always waits with me.  I don't trust her to cross the street so unless I get a close parking spot she has to stay with me.  I forgot that they were videotaping this story time for local tv.  There were a ton of kids there many of whom I've never seen before.  I wouldn't say it was a usual story time.  It was actually more boring than usual. It didn't help that it was the boring librarian that did story time today. 







Posted by Picasa

No comments: