Monday, March 21, 2011

Lights



Buddy spent the weekend putting lights into the kitchen. He was relieved when it all worked. I never had any doubts that it would. Now the challenge is fixing it because we don't like it. There is not enough light and we have to figure out how to fix it.

While Buddy was doing electrical the kids and I worked in the yard. Our front lawn became progressively worse last year so I wanted to pull up some of the weeds and reseed. We also planted peas and lettuce in the back or started at least. I had to leave to feed Cora. Bohdin prepped the soil and planted all of the peas while I was gone. The prep looks good and we'll find out in a few weeks how well he planted. Cora spent much of the weekend being fussy. She didn't want to be down or held or anything we could figure out. I'm wondering if she'll be getting a new tooth soon.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have 2 sets of lights, the cans and the fans, can turn on either or both