Well we're still in Maryland. It's a tough season to get a standby ticket to Denver. I could go anywhere else. I'm still hopeful and packed. We'll see what happens.
On Friday, Buddy and I went to the housing office on post. There are two different housing types. One is a renovated ranch. There are quite a few of those. There are also a handful of new beautiful houses. We were able to see briefly into the nice one. It's luck of the draw what's available when your name comes up. The wait list is 30-45 days. We had assumed that our landlords would let us out of the lease easily but that is not the case. We'll have to see how this plays out as well.
A big storm came through on Saturday and we lost our internet connection. It still works outside but not inside. We didn't discover that until last night. I'm writing this outside with 2 kids crawling all over me. As a result this will be short.
We went to the playground twice yesterday. Nyla can be so fearless. She crawled up the stairs and went down the slide just like Bohdin. Well not just like him since I'm trying to make her go down backwards and she sort of wants to walk down it. She also tries to climb back up the slide afterwards.
Typing is too hard with two kids on top of me so that's it for now. Hopefully the next post will be from Colorado. I do want to add that Bohdin and Nyla have been napping well since Friday so that's going well.
No comments:
Post a Comment