Bohdin spent basically the entire afternoon laughing. A big part of coming out here was for Bohdin's sake. I can't find Bohdin a friend in Maryland and he is lonely. It's good to see him having such a good time.
Tyken was playing around and when Bohdin made it to the bottom of the slide, he would tell Bohdin "You have beautiful eyes.". The next time he went down it was the same statement. The third time Bohdin was laughing as Tyken said it so Tyken said "Stop laughing." followed by "You have beautiful eyes." It was so funny. This picture was taken at that time.
The flight wasn't too bad. Nyla was much better than I anticipated. We had a whole row to ourselves which was nice since Nyla could have her own seat. In typically Nyla Wedge fashion though she wanted to sit in the seat crack between Bohdin and I. It was a long flight but it wasn't bad.
Nyla watches when she gets to a new environment so the first few hours at the playground today were nice because she wasn't doing anything dangerous. Towards the end though, I had to stay close. She managed to climb up the 4 or 5 step ladder by herself. I shouldn't have been surprised but I was. She still seems too little to be doing stuff like that. I thought she was my baby.
I asked Paul if he was going to have a garden this year. Paul thought no since at the time you harvest tomatoes they are cheap in the grocery store and you don't save any money. Bohdin disagreed. He said if you go to your garden and pick a tomato it is free. I thought he had an excellent point. Bohdin was hoping there was something growing out there today. He misses a garden so much. We'll have to do the best we can this summer to grow something. Patio tomatoes are better than no garden.

3 comments:
and your patio has excellent sun exposure
you forgot to mention that Bohdin thought that I was worth 100 dollars an hour for my labor so that brings the price up.
another overcompensated ceo...........?
Post a Comment