Nyla threw up last night three times. Bohdin said he didn't like the way his body was feeling and frankly I didn't like the way mine was feeling either. I suspect it was our lunch. Bohdin likes to get hot dogs from Costco. I thought we could just get a package and I would pull some out of the freezer on occasion as a treat. It wasn't a treat at all. I'm going to write the company later (nobody who reads this has access to this brand so don't worry). Nyla came down with a fever in the middle of the night. She seems okay this morning except for some clinginess.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Sitting high
Bohdin woke up feeling completely better Friday morning. It was some sort of 24 hour fever. He didn't have anything else going on. Perhaps he wasn't 100% better because even today he is really grouchy. He usually isn't a grouchy sick but he is this time. Friday morning, Bohdin and Nyla had a boat popsicle together while I was getting dressed. Bohdin was watching some tv before leaving and Nyla joined him. This is a queen size bed and yet Nyla sat on top of Bohdin. He didn't seem to notice until I mentioned that she was sitting on his leg. Then he pushed her off.
Nyla threw up last night three times. Bohdin said he didn't like the way his body was feeling and frankly I didn't like the way mine was feeling either. I suspect it was our lunch. Bohdin likes to get hot dogs from Costco. I thought we could just get a package and I would pull some out of the freezer on occasion as a treat. It wasn't a treat at all. I'm going to write the company later (nobody who reads this has access to this brand so don't worry). Nyla came down with a fever in the middle of the night. She seems okay this morning except for some clinginess.
Nyla threw up last night three times. Bohdin said he didn't like the way his body was feeling and frankly I didn't like the way mine was feeling either. I suspect it was our lunch. Bohdin likes to get hot dogs from Costco. I thought we could just get a package and I would pull some out of the freezer on occasion as a treat. It wasn't a treat at all. I'm going to write the company later (nobody who reads this has access to this brand so don't worry). Nyla came down with a fever in the middle of the night. She seems okay this morning except for some clinginess.

1 comment:
Looks like Nyla is feeling (yawn)the after effects of throwing up all night? Hope all of you are feeling better today.
Post a Comment