We were leaving Costco and I noticed that Bohdin was still chewing his last bite of food. When I noticed I apologized and told him that we could sit down and wait while he finished eating. He said "No. I can keep walking. I don't need my feet to chew."
Buddy's grandmother made the kids two dolls for Christmas. Nyla has really enjoyed playing with them. Yesterday she layed on them, carried them, and then tried to cut the hair with a knife.
I don't really know what is going on in this picture. Just lounging.
Bohdin exercising.
We were running late this morning since I was meeting somebody at eleven. I asked him if he could pick a book up for me at the library that was on hold. I didn't want to unbuckle Nyla and then rebuckle her. Bohdin knows where the reserved items are held. The library labels the books with a piece of paper with the patron's last name rubber banded to the book. I told him the letters in our last name and then Bohdin says "Write it down so I can match the pattern". When he said it again I said I couldn't do it while driving. "I didn't mean while you are driving. I meant when you stop the car." I did end up going in to help him. He couldn't find the right book. It was a difficult task since there are lots of books to choose from and he doesn't know that they are in alphabetical order.
We were going to stop at the comissary quickly after the library. Bohdin had found some change around the house and was going to use it to buy some candy. As we were leaving the library he noticed a Berenstein Bear book for sale that he had just enough money for. He decided on getting a book instead of the candy. He might want to revise his list of things he likes again.
We had to stop at the commissary for prune juice. Nyla has developed a fear of pooping and she needs to get the poop out. She drank a bit of juice before her nap. If that doesn't work we'll go to the store and get something else tonight.

1 comment:
Allison had this fear when she was Nyla's age. It lasted through about the same time that she started to become fully potty trained.
We used prune juice and also something called "Fletcher's Laxative for Kids". A little of that must go a long way because we have almost a full bottle of the stuff in our medicine cabinet.
Post a Comment