Bohdin had a fever last night and through most of today. He looks really sick and even acted sick for a while. This morning he complained that he felt dry. This evening I had to talk him out of jumping. He wanted to exercise so he could be healthy but I convinced him he needed to rest right now to be healthy.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Running
Nyla was running away from me in the library yesterday. Another mom commented that she runs very fast for her age. I don't know whether that is accurate or not but Nyls does like to run away from me. Whoever invented the child leash had a child like Nyla. I have a friend with a daughter like this. She thought it was hilarious to open the gate and run across the street. Now I can see firsthand that it is more exasperating tham amusing.
Bohdin had a fever last night and through most of today. He looks really sick and even acted sick for a while. This morning he complained that he felt dry. This evening I had to talk him out of jumping. He wanted to exercise so he could be healthy but I convinced him he needed to rest right now to be healthy.
Bohdin had a fever last night and through most of today. He looks really sick and even acted sick for a while. This morning he complained that he felt dry. This evening I had to talk him out of jumping. He wanted to exercise so he could be healthy but I convinced him he needed to rest right now to be healthy.

2 comments:
tell bohdin I hope he feels better soon. are you going to make him some soup.
Hope you get to feeling better asap, Bohdin! And I hope everyone else stays well...
Post a Comment