I was taking a picture of Bohdin last night and he was saying no no no. Every picture I took came out funny looking. I decided to try a picture of him saying yes. I wonder if everybody looks better saying yes.
Saying no
Saying yes
Nyla climbed on top of the kitchen table for the first time yesterday. Bodhin had left his paints up there where she couldn't reach them. She obviously can now. I don't know how we're going to keep her safe. When we were making cookies yesterday, Nyla kept climbing onto Bohdin's stool with him. Over and over I would pick her up off the stool, put her down after she squirmed out only to have her climb again. I've been putting Bohdin's stool away but Nyla tries to pull it back out. She's not quite strong enough yet but it's only a matter of time.

2 comments:
wait until bohdin gets a bike and rides that through puddles, it is much better than just jumping in them.
Nyla had the right idea for puddle splashing...no shoes!!
Post a Comment