Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pee

I was sitting on the bed yesterday and Nyla wandered in. Her shirt was wet and she smelled. I asked her why she was so stinky.
Nyla: Pee!
me: Did you pee in your diaper?
Nyla nods no and points to her knee.
me: You peed on your knee?
Nyla nods yes. Bohdin had wandered in at this point and said "Nyla peed on her head!" I asked him if he could pee on his head and he said "No! My penis is too short. Do you want to see how short it is?" He then pulled down his pants to show me.

Buddy was sent home from work early yesterday and again today. He was told not to come back until Monday. He caught me just in this time this morning because we were about to go to the library and Costco. I don't know when or if the painful cramping will start but life goes on until then. Buddy is running the errands instead so at least for a little while I'll be able to take it easy like I was told to do.

I was told that my post was too brief yesterday. There is a fine line here between not enough information and too much. I'm going to continue to err on the side of not enough. If you want the grisly details you can call. I'm doing fine right now. I know people don't really know what to say in these situations but I'm really okay.

1 comment:

P said...

should I cancel the singing telegram from the David Hasselhoff impersonator? I was worried about you yesterday and glad you are doing okay