Once upon a time there was a dog. He had 279 sisters. And there was another dog and he had 835 sisters. The dogs played and ate drank and take a nap with their sisters. The end.
The Dogs with the Brothers and Sisters
Once upon a time there was a dog that had 53 sisters. And there was another dog that had 99827 brothers. And they ate and slept and drank and played and read books also. And they slept again and then they had a party. It had a pinata and a cake. The cake was chocolate iced with orange and green and pink icing. And it was sprinkled. The end
The Dogs That Had Some Bothers and Sisters and the Baby
Once upon a time there was a dog that 289 sisters. And there was another dog that had 3579 brothers. And there was a baby dog. And they slept and ate and they read books two times. And they had two naps. And they had two parties. And the first one had a pinata and it had a cake with chocolate icing. The second party had a cake with sprinkles and green and orange and yellow and pink icing. The end
The Dogs with Brothers and Sisters and Two Babies
Once upon a time there was a dog that had 3798 sisters. And there was another dog and he had 2598 brothers. And each dog has one baby. And they had three parties and three cakes. The first party had a pinata and a cake. And the cake had sprinkles and green and white icing. And the next party had a cake with orange and pink frosting with sprinkles. And the third party had a cake and a pinata. And the cake had sprinkles and chocolate frosting on the bottom and yellow frosting on top. The end
The Dogs with the Four Babies
Once upon a time there was a dog that had 583 brothers. And there was another dog that had 992 brothers. And they had one party. And they took naps four times. And the cake had black and white and orange and pink and green and yellow frosting only on top. And the party had a pinata. The end (Did I forget to write down the baby part?)
The Dogs with 982953 Babies
Once upon a time there was a dog that had 953 babies. And there was another dog that had 982 babies. And the dogs and babies took six naps. They didn't have any parties. And they read books six times. The end.
This was the inspiration for the stories. He would spell dog, change the numbers around, and tell a story. I'm not a fast transcriber which is part of the reason for all of the ands in the story.
I was asked how Bohdin reacted to the miscarriage. I meant to mention it but forgot. Bohdin didn't want to step on any of the blood on the floor but he wasn't bothered by it beyond that. In fact after getting out of the tub the first time he cleaned it with a sponge. I told Bohdin the baby had died because I knew he could handle it. Nyla cried and fussed the whole time because she wanted to nurse and I said no.
I'm feeling a million times better so yesterday we headed to the library and comissary. The library had a program for kids that I thought we might enjoy. They have numbered entry and I was 126. There was no stage and we all sat on the floor. The group was tap dancers with no music. There were too many people in front of us to see anything. Standing was not allowed. We just left. We were the first of many. Next time we'll show up really really early so we can sit at the front.

No comments:
Post a Comment