It hasn't just been emptying drawers. She's also been unrolling toilet paper and emptying tissue boxes. Bohdin thinks this is genius. She's been teaching him so much. It goes both ways though. Bohdin has been sticking his hands into cups and sucking the liquid from his fingers. Now Nyla does also. I've lost my train of thought because I started writing this about 15 minutes ago. Since then I've made more popsicles, put Nyla to sleep, and found Bohdin a cartoon(Tom & Jerry - he thinks it's hilarious).
Bohdin and his toilet paper pyramid.
Nyla eating dinner last night. I took the camera out after she put her whole face in the plate as if she was in an eating contest that forbid the use of hands. She didn't repeat it for the camera.
Nyla cleaning the table with her tea and hands.
I went through the toy box this morning to find toys that weren't played with anymore. My list was longer than Bohdin's list. I still managed to get rid of a handful of toys. I told him we need to make room for birthday and Christmas toys. Going through the toys is a messy endeavor. I put some of those toys away 3 times while going through the box.

3 comments:
you could box up SOME of them to send to Nana and Papa's house as we have room for a few and then you won't have to pack them on the plane when you come!
So I heard a good way to get rid of stuff, is to put it in boxes. If you need something pull it out of the box and put it away, if there is anything left in the boxes after two or three months just give them away
That assumes the box doesn't get dumped every day.
Post a Comment