We stayed inside all day yesterday because the kids still had a runny nose. Today we had to go out despite the rain because library books were due and I was out of vacuum bags. Since Nyla took out the previous one and made a bit of mess of it the new bags couldn't really wait. Plus I was watching Oprah yesterday and it was about cleaning your messy house. I tried. I put away almost everything that was in the clean laundry basket. That pile had been there for a while. Nyla thought that was a dreadful idea and alternated crying to be held with making some sort of mess. That's why the house in never clean. I have two kids who are determined to keep it messy. The odds are against me.
Here are more pictures from Texas. Buddy's mom pointed out that she likes the way Nyla sings in the shower. That's not something I mentioned before. Nyla does tend to "sing" a bit. She is actually quite vocal. She has her one word well two if you count "meh meh". She calls Bohdin and Buddy the same thing as she calls me though so it's more of a catch all than a real mama.
Nyla getting pushed on the wheel thing by Aunt Angie.
Bohdin and Nyla playing or helping with the moving.
Nyla with Uncle Brody
Nyla pointing at the cat. The cat felt threatened by Nyla's pointing earlier and bit her. Nyla kept a bit of distance afterwards. She gets so excited by animals.
1 comment:
I enjoyed the visit and the help! Hopefully next visit we will not be unpacking boxes. Dad is coming tomorrow with the last load...
Hop on the plane whenever you get a chance!
Post a Comment