Saturday, November 8, 2008
Spontaneous
Last week on the way to the zoo Buddy said that he is not spontaneous and needs about a week to process any outing requests. We were talking about a Christmas visit to see his mom and the new house near Dallas. I was looking at standby flights for that time for no real reason. It's too far out to know if it will be feasible. While I was on the site I checked flights for this weekend to Dallas. There are plenty of seats available. So Buddy will fly to Dallas this weekend for a very brief trip. Actually we'll all fly. It was a tough decision whether Buddy should go alone since Nyla came down with another cold last night. Buddy won't go without Nyla and I so it's one of us or four of us. Buddy will be gone next week to Massachusetts so he was hesitant to spend no time with us this weekend. I hope Nyla does okay on the plane. It's just another runny nose so I have my fingers crossed. There is a lot to do before the flight leaves so off to work.
2 comments:
Next time you guys plan a spontaneous trip to Texas, let us know. We would love to see you (and meet Nyla).
I second that emotion
Post a Comment