At the playground
Outside the zoo. We met at the zoo on Sunday. It was almost closing time so we didn't see much. We did see the red pandas and the birds.
Playing while carrying Bohdin to the subway stop.
Again carrying Bohdin to the subway stop. He told Bohdin that it was Nyla whispering and not him.
I asked Paul what surprised him about the kids. He's a faithful reader so anything that would surprise him is something that I forgot to convey or didn't do so properly. Paul was surprised at Nyla's comprehension. She's only saying one word which I'll save for another day. If we ask her to bring blue bear she does. When we ask her to take something to the play kitchen she will. The list could go on but I am too distracted right now. Paul also said Nyla's temper tantrums are funny. They are still funny. She growls at you when she is just a little mad. When she is really mad she needs to lay on the floor. Luckily her anger episodes don't last long. I hope that lasts. I have to finish reading Messy Besseys' Closet now and take care of Nyla so Buddy can finish packing.

1 comment:
every morning I was there Nyla would come into the bedroom to bring me a present and wake me up. One day it was a stuffed animal and another day it was a toy. The worst present was Bohdin's socks.
Post a Comment