Monday, November 17, 2008
Trapped
Stupid playgroup. I'm sick. Bohdin is sick. Nyla is sick. How can we get sick every single time we attend? The weather for this week is described as blustery cold. We can't go outside. We can't meet with others. We're trapped indoors for the winter. I hate living in an area where we can't go outside for long amounts of time for the weather. I knew that it would be colder here than Colorado but I wasn't prepared for how much colder. This is our last winter here and hopefully it is warmer than average and passes quickly. The worst part of this is that we are out of tissue. Nyla's nose is running like a hose. Perhaps we'll go back to the old fashioned handkerchiefs so we don't have to go out into cold and cough all over people at the store.
1 comment:
Toilet paper works on noses, too. Maybe carry a bottle of the hand sanitizer stuff to use immediately after playgroup? Anyway, hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment