What do plants say right before having a race?
Ready. Set. Grow!
What do almonds say right before having a race?
Ready. Set. Open!
What do sponges say right before having a race?
Ready. Set. Dip!
What do trucks (dump trucks) say right before having a race?
Ready. Set. Fill!
What do teeth say right before having a race?
Ready. Set. Chew!
What do logs say right before they have a race?
Ready. Set Roll!
I don't know what got Bohdin started on this but he came up to me the other night with a full repertoire of race jokes.
Last night marked the 3rd weekend in a row that our neighbor has complained about the noise. Last night was actually just some banging instead of a note or appearance. It turns out that Nyla walks too loudly. She had complained of it a few nights earlier as well. She was also pissed one morning when Nyla was crying and couldn't sleep. I could hear her banging her bathroom cabinets. Nyla did sleep really poorly last week. One night she was tossing and turning with gusto. Next thing I knew I heard a loud crack where her hard head connected with mine. My black eye still is visible. Nyla suffered no damage and hardly any awareness of the incident. I think she may have a new tooth poking through but I forgot to check again to confirm.
1 comment:
are we still going with the Nyla gave you a black eye story?
Post a Comment