Tooth #15 has made an appearance. The last tooth shouldn't be far behind. It's hard to check her bottom teeth because when I try she sticks her tongue out. She's been sleeping much better this week. I'm glad we'll have a nice long break before the last four. Actually this set of four caused her more trouble than any others so maybe the last ones won't be so bad.
Nyla was on Bohdin's tricycle yesterday and when he saw that he wanted to do it also. He calls it the copy game which Nyla doesn't hate yet. He was sitting on the bike and Nyla was pushing. He excitedly called out "Look! I'm doing it!". Nyla gave him the confidence to do it because when she let go he was dong it. Bohdin doesn't like to do things that are hard which basically comes down to not liking to fail. He had tried pedaling this summer once but became frustrated. It was exciting to see him finally get it. We'll go outside later and hopefully watch him zoom.
Paul asked if Nyla is saying any more words. Not really. She said whoa the other day at the playground after I said it. We went to the library today and she said "ooh" after pcking up a video just like Bohdin does. She's been signing more frequently. I think she is at a point where she can pick up signs rapidly.
One night Bohdin was frustrated because he couldn't find the perfect snack. The next time we went to the Commissary I let him pick out snacks. He chose salad, green beans, pears, tuna fish, cheese, and veggie chips. When he was looking for a snack a few days later I offered the things he had chosen (except the chips which were long gone). He said no to everything. Then he said "I want to eat a snack I love. I want endamame." So we made endamame.
Last week Bohdin asked for a sliced up avocado with soy sauce to dip it in for breakfast. We didn't have an avocado so he had tuna fish with soy sauce.
1 comment:
That's funny about Bohdin's snacks. R had my leftover California rolls for breakfast this morning. She's also a big fan of tuna and/or rice in tamari for breakfast if I made some the night before. She also loves edamame.
Post a Comment