I am typing this in the parking lot of Home Depot while Bohdin is asleep in the car. When he takes a nap he is up forever at night. That should match Nyla. She has slept horribly ever since we arrived in Texas. Last night she went to sleep 3 hours after her regular bedtime. I don't know what is going on.
Bohdin today has behaved like Bohdin for the first time since we arrived. He has been moody, sad, demanding, and generally disagreeable. Today he was himself. He was amiable, chatty, energetic, and nice. He finally spent some time outside today. We coudln't drag him out there earlier. He picked up some shells on the property and earned some money. He bought himself a drink from Sonic. He misses not having Sonic in Maryland.
I was writing this because opportunity presented itself as opposed to actually having something interesting to say.
1 comment:
you can always post some more pictures of the kids
Post a Comment