I've been busy trying to sort out Christmas gifts for everybody. Talking to Paul yesterday he said I was spending too much time thinking of this and that is probably true. People tend to forget most of the gifts they receive anyway. I can't stop though.
Talking to Bohdin yesterday, I asked if he was excited to see his cousins again. He said he didn't want to play the scary game again. This is the first I heard of this. He didn't go into much detail but it was about being monsters and then running down the stairs. He wouldn't tell me anything else about it.
Nyla has a few teeth about to erupt. These have really been bothering her and she wakes up crying a lot at night. I'm assuming the crying is tooth related. It could be something else. We'll see when these teeth arrive.
I saw an idea for a present the other day which is giving somebody a list of questions and a journal so they could record their history for future generations. I thought that sounded great and I wondered if Bohdin would be able to think of some questions. I was met with silence when I asked what he wanted to know about Nana. So then the question came up about what we like best about Nana. I said her caring hear. Bohdin said her videos. I don't think he's quite ready to be interested in another person's life story. Maybe when he's a bit older.
Bohdin made his Christmas list yesterday and then spent the rest of the morning bugging me about when the package would arrive. I made him a special calendar so he could mark the days off until he would get his presents. When he saw the long amount of time he got mad and threw the calendar. Today he hasn't mentioned it at all.
1 comment:
Another hard lesson, patience. Some folks go their whole life without learning it.
Post a Comment